So I placed an order for my husband that was over seas and wanted certian food products from nm . DA GIFT BASKET after several calls and emails finally decided to mail me our order about 8 weeks later , still 4 months later have never recieved a refund for 50 dollars worth of food they did not sent (in the check out it said frozn foods would be shipped dif but never gave me an opption to pay for the shipping but still paid for the food !) very angry that my husband an AMERICAN SOLDIER COULD NOT GET ALITTLE HOME FOOD (he did anyways) BUT NOT FROM THIS P O box scammers !

Had an Experience with Da Gift Basket?

Comments

I, too, have had abysmal service from these people.They have now had my money for 23 days - and still haven't fixed the gift voucher system (which is a joke to begin with).

Phone calls were never answered, nor were messages returned. Emails were usually returned (not always) but there was ALWAYS some song and dance about why this wasn't fixed.

They may be the best prices, but the aggravation is not worth it.Buy from a more reputable company - even if it costs you a few dollars more.

I am dealing with them now. They are total scam artists.

use Southwest Flavors.....very nice and great to deal with. Always reasonable pricing as well. 888-850-7719 call Stefanie, she is a doll to deal with.